February 14, 2010

Looks I like

source - the cardigan the cardigan! I'm a big cardigan lover. I would totally wear this.

source - I like black, as long as it doesn't look 'emo', and I like this outfit because of all the textures which is preventing this outfit from looking like one big black surface.

source - simply because this 12-year-old kid has more style than I'll ever have.

source - want a shirt with shoulders like this one.

source - the jacket, the shoes, the bag.

source - grey skinnies are love. I have a bag that looks quite similar to this one.

Well these are just some random looks I found on lookbook. They aren't really high fashion or in any other way special but I don't like to be my clothes that special either. I'd love to hear which clothes and looks you like!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look form the girl with zebra tights and grey t-shirt, she looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete