February 14, 2010

Chanel #427 - Diabolic

I've bought this colour about a week ago, well actually I got this from my brother! Yes he's the most amazingly lovely brother in the world. We went to a really lovely shop in the Netherlands ( 'cause I'm Dutch!) and then I had to pick one...ugh so hard! I decided to go for a brown/red-ish one because I wanted a special colour that would match my skin colour (I'm quite pale).
To show you what it looks like I took some pictures, and I'm not that good at painting my nails so sorry for the sloppiness!



As you (hopefuly) can see, it's quite red in these pics. In bright light it'll get a red glow, with less light it'll look dark brown. I applied two base coats (no colour) and one coat of Chanel's diabolic. Applying another coat will give you a darker colour. And you know what's so lovely about this naipolish? It feels so smooth once it has dried! I love it.

Do you have chanel nail polish and, if you do, which colour(s)?

1 comment:

  1. i have just bought this color from Chanel and it is fabulous ! :D diabolical...

    ReplyDelete