March 16, 2010

Show your feet! (or your hands)

So today, in between all the studying I had to do (last exam tomorrow, hurray!) I picked some nail polishes from my mum's collection, found two Essence Show Your Feet polishes there! I have some myself too and I like them because most of them cover really well. I found #01 carribean sea (light/middle blue) and #03 purple magic (purple..yes!). Decided to do some swatches on my nails 'cause these colours looked so good, especially together! This is what they looked like;

natural light, sunlight


inside, camera flash

I like the purple one! Not too much of a fan of the blue one, simply because my nails are quite yellow now :( I though: "oh well it's just for a picture, I don't need to apply a basecoat, I'll remove it soon enough".. well they still became yellow! Fortunately my nails are almost back to their own colour now but I wonder if a basecoat would've changed that much to what happened. But neither do I like blue in general,..it's just a bit too much for me I guess. Do you like wearing blue?

1 comment: