March 03, 2010

I needed some make up

So I went shopping today (well bought this all in like half an hour lol).

HEMA - eyeshadow base
H&M - eyeshadows (white, light-grey, middle-grey, black)
H&M - brush for the eyeshadows
CATRICE - liquid eye liner black
ETOS - mousse foundation and compact powder (still need a brush)
H&M - concealer


ESSENCE - nail polish remover-nail hardening (and oh it smells so yuk so I hope it's just good)
ESSENCE french glam - 01 white glam (for konad)
SALLY HANSEN - strengthening base & top coat
ESSENCE colour&go - 21 fabuless (for konad too)


HEMA - two shampoos


Going to test all these things, I applied some sally hansen nailpolish on top of my current red nails, dries fast so I like that! I really hope it'll prevent the chipping a bit, I have really soft nails and that always ruins my nailpolish.

That's it! Hope you like it.

1 comment: