March 29, 2010

Claires...matt nail polish....bwaaaaah!

Today, after school, I went shopping. Wanted to buy something nice for my mum (ended up with a necklace and a small makeup bag from H&M) and went to Claires to find a nice shade of nailpolish. Didn't find anything for her, but I found something else. At first I though,. ehmm weird bottle. But then I looked closer....


1. matt matt matt matt matt bwaaah! yes I am happy, 'cause I was thinking about buying the China Glaze matt topcoat but...
2. this one is so much cheaper! Bought it for €2.50, ordering the China Glaze one would've cost me about €11 here. I'm actually thinking about buying a back up of the top coat tomorrow. Also bought the grey one, which i like a lot as well.

I might post some swatches soon, first I need to experiment a bit with these polishes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wat cool! Ik wist echt niet dat ze die ook gewoon bij de Claire's hadden! Ben benieuwd naar het resultaat ;)

    ReplyDelete