February 28, 2010

To-buy list

So there are some (beauty) things I need to buy! also added the shops, they're Dutch.

-notebook(s), I love notebooks so much! (goedkope boekwinkel)
-nailpolish, no pink anymore but other colours! (essence/catrice, kruitvat)
-eye shadow palette, I never wear eye shadow but I think I should give it a try, so I'll try to find a palette with some nice, basic colours (hema, kruitvat)
-a basic hair shampoo instead of all those special products, I heard someone's hair looked so much better after using a basic product (hema)
-nail file (kruitvat)
-a dvd I've been looking for (freerecordshop)
-eye shadow base (hema)
-foundation (rimmel)
-proper diary (goedkope boekwinkel)
-a lot of things at this shop called Action
-some brushes
iblack and white nailpolish (for konad)

{i'll be adding more later}

1 comment: